Friday, May 1, 2015

Last One Home by Debbie Macomber



book cover
Last One Home
by Debbie Macomber


ISBN-13: 9780553391886
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Ballantine Books
Released: March 2015

Source: Review copy from the publisher through Amazon Vine.

Book Description, Modified from Goodreads:
Growing up, Cassie Carter and her sisters, Karen and Nichole, were incredibly close -- until one fateful event drove them apart. As a teenager, Cassie ran away from home to marry the wrong man, throwing away a college scholarship and breaking her parents’ hearts.

Now thirty-one, Cassie is living in Seattle with her daughter and hoping to leave her past behind. After finding the courage to end an abusive marriage, Cassie is back on her own two feet, the pieces of her life slowly but surely coming together. Then Cassie receives a letter from Karen, offering what Cassie thinks may be a chance to reconcile with her sisters. Cassie opens herself up to new possibilities: making amends with her sisters and finding love once more.


My Review:
My review on Amazon.

As a member of Amazon Vine, I'm able to review books through them, but--as I understand the terms--I'm only allowed to post my review on Amazon. Because I really liked this book, I'm posting a description of the book here with a direct link to my review on Amazon.

If you've read this book, what do you think about it? I'd be honored if you wrote your own opinion of the book in the comments.


Excerpt: Read an excerpt using Google Preview.

No comments: